7 Plank Wagon - Trojan Manufacturing
The Hundred of Manhood & Selsey Tramway changed it's name to the West Sussex Railway (Selsey Tramway Section) in July 1924. By 1925 Selsey Bridge station was built with a rail siding for Trojan's Brickworks. They made stock bricks, briquettes and flat packed fireplaces for the new local houses. Depsite the depression and the closure of The Tramway in 1935 the company still paid rent and advertised up to 1938.
We Also Recommend