5 Plank Wagon - Ferry Brick & Tile
Ferry Brick & Tile Co Ltd opened for business in 1925. It supplied bricks and tiles from clay deposits at a brickworks east of Chichester Road, Norton near Selsey. It used the single line siding at Ferry to receive coal and distribute the goods. It continued to advertise until 1938 after the closure of The Tramway in 1935.
We Also Recommend